Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ecobinky

My little guy, Benjamin is a big chewer. I swear he was born teething. Of course I shopped the standard baby supply marts for a 'clean' 'safe' pacifier for him, but none was to be found. They were all made of silocone or latex. I was so concerned about what chemicals might leach from them, so I began looking for a good binky for him. Lo and behold, while scanning my latest daily digest of email from the Holistic Moms Network National Loop www.holisticmoms.org, I found a post about EcoBinky available at EcoPiggy www.ecopiggy.com. So I ordered two. These pacifiers are made from pure rubber from the rubber tree, Hevea Brasillensi. The protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allery has been removed from the rubber mass of these pacifiers, which means ther eis not risk of latex allergy, no chemical softeners, parabens, PVC or phthalates AND it's not made in China but in the EU. YAY! Benjamin loves his ecobinky and so do I.

jen

No comments: